In this week’s report I will give you five reasons to immediately cash out of the stock market.
1. A recent CNN report said, “The Dow fell nearly 3.7% in January, surged 5.6% in February and is down about 2% this month. The S&P 500 and Nasdaq have gone through similar sentiment swings. The Dow ended the quarter slightly in the red while the S&P 500 and Nasdaq were up a little bit.” What’s the point? The market is only going up. Can it continue to defy gravity?
The market is showing signs similar to the 2008 decline. The S&P 500 has risen for six years straight but it has never had seven consecutive years and further there has not even been a 10% correction in over three years.
2. When a company becomes valuable it can go public and begin being traded in the stock market. Investors can buy shares of the company’s stock. When a company first goes public for investors to buy their shares it’s called an IPO. In the first quarter of 2015 IPOs were down 64% from 2014. Could this be a sign that market volatility is coming?
3. According to The Crux, millions of dollars are flowing into ETFs that essentially bet that the stock market will go down. They are often called volatility indexes or fear indexes. Investors use them to hedge their portfolio. George Soros, the man who is notoriously responsible for crashing a country’s stock market, recently increased his position to 11.29 million put options, thereby betting the market will go down.
4. We’ve been talking about it a lot lately and our April 14th seminars will cover it at more length, but this year is the Jewish Year of the Shemitah. Every seven years the Jewish faith teaches that we are to have a year of rest and a reset year. Each of the previous two stock market declines has come in Shemitah. Be sure to attend our April 14th seminar to learn more about this.
5. The outlier in this equation is the Jade Helm 15 exercise that the military has planned for July. Even the mainstream media has begun covering it. The reports indicate that special forces troops will practice extractions and other drills, operating covertly among citizens in the southwestern part of the U.S. What exactly is this about and why is the government preparing for war on American soil? Will this have an impact on the stock market?
Of course nobody has a crystal ball and we do not know exactly what the markets will do, but what I do believe is that we are in for the unexpected in the coming days. And gambling with your life savings in the stock market is not what I would want to be doing. Remember when the market begins plunging, the market will close, and your CDs, their financial instruments, will be unmovable. The information discussed should not be used as financial advice. Call today to discuss your particular situation.