Christmas is here and we're celebrating! You're invited to join us at our Christmas Party and Open House at our new office!
December 9th at 6:00 - 8:00 PM
There will be no presentation this month.
Hors d'oeurves and finger foods will be served! Come by and see our
new office and fellowship!
Everyone who comes by will receive
a Free Special Christmas Present!
Call 704.717.4848 to RSVP!
Copperfield Office Center - 432 Copperfield Blvd Suite 206, Concord, NC, 28025
The Top 7 Things I'm Most Thankful For
By Tony Treece
Before we get to Christmas let’s slow down! Next week is Thanksgiving so I want to share with you The Top Seven things I’m most thankful for.
We are in an exciting season at TreeceCo. We are moving our office location, and I can’t wait for our Christmas Party! I really think it’s going to be a great evening, and I hope you’ll be able to make it. See the details above.
To my list…
1. I’m most thankful for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. He has been extremely gracious to me and without His provisions I would not be where I am today. I’m thankful for another year to tell others about Him.
2. Next I’m thankful for my family! I have one heck of a great wife that I married when I was 19 years old! Boy, was that the best decision of my life! Also I have two terrific kids and three grandchildren who bring an immense joy to my life!
3. Where would I be without many of my friends…? Many of our friends I’m honored to have as clients.
4. Many people come and go in professions, and in the financial services business many people come and a lot go very quickly. I have a theory as to why. People do not trust them! I’m so thankful that many of you have placed your trust in me and TreeceCo.
5. I’m thankful that our firm has grown this year, and much of that growth has come from folks like you who refer your family and friends to us. We’ve spent a lot on marketing over the years, and what we’ve found is that you are our best marketing resource. Thank you!
6. Where would I be without my health? I’m very thankful for the energy to get up every morning and do what I love!
7. Finally, I’m thankful for America! We have been given much freedom and liberty and there is no place I’d rather live. I sure hope we can give our kids and grandkids what we have!
I’m sure you could probably come up with your own list and I encourage you to sit down and reflect upon what you are thankful for. Often we get so busy with life that we speed past the things that make life great. What are you most thankful for?